10 DAY Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, we gladly offer a 10 DAY Money Back Guarantee on selected products, starting the day you receive your order. PLEASE NOTE that the following conditions apply for the product(s) that you would like to return:
1. The product(s) MUST be returned unused, with all the original packaging, authenticity tags and manufacturer seals still attached.
2. All returns are inspected on arrival and a full refund will NOT be issued if the product(s) are not in new and original condition.
3. Please ensure that product(s) are returned to us via sign for delivery postage and a certificate of posting is obtained.
4. We will not accept any liability for any product(s) that are lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure that the packaging and delivery method are secure.
5. The shipping charges of your original order are non-refundable. Should your original order have included free postage, we will refund to you the cost of your returned product(s) less the amount of our original cost for postage.
6. Selected products eligible for 10 DAY Money Back Guarantee: Only Non-Prescription Sunglasses (excluding Pilla Performance Eyewear and Safety Eyewear) and Accessories sold on www.eyeprotect.com.au.
Contact Lens Returns Policy
At Eye Protect, we only offer returns for faulty or defective contact lenses.
Should you receive contact lenses which are faulty or defective, please return these contact lenses to Eye Protect in accordance with our Returns Process for assessment by the contact lens manufacturer. If the contact lens manufacturer agrees that the contact lenses are faulty or defective, we will replace the defective contact lenses.
Prescription Frame and Lens Return Policy
At Eye Protect, we only offer returns for faulty or defective prescription frames and lenses.
Should you receive a prescription frame and/or lenses which are faulty or defective, please return these products to Eye Protect in accordance with our Returns Process for assessment by the spectacle frame or lens manufacturer. If the manufacturer agrees that the prescription frame or lenses are faulty or defective, we will offer a replacement prescription frame and/or remake of spectacle lenses.
Please do not return your product(s) to Eye Protect without first contacting our customer returns service team. To contact the Eye Protect Returns Service Team, please click here.
Please fill out the Product Returns Webform.
We aim to respond to your request within 48 hours.
Should your return be approved, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) and return address details.
PLEASE NOTE: The customer is liable for all costs (including postage) relating to the return of goods to Eye Protect.
PLEASE NOTE: Returns should not be sent to the shipping address listed on the parcel.